Saturday

My first post, of many! :)


Hello, I'm Cristina, on Stardoll know as Cr.12345. I'm the new writer of Speak Up Stardoll. I also write for The Voice and Stardoll Design Magazine (owned by FickyFicky). I love writing, if it was a man, I'd marry it. Haha! I had to admit its a huge part of my life. Whether its a story or a blog, I love writing. I was born for it, my lovelies. 

I will be writing mostly fashion related stuff (New Collections/Stores, fashion trends, quotes etc.)… And since this blog is called Speak Up Stardoll I'm going to write opinions on stuff and much more. So, don't worry, I'll keep it active and do my best to make this blog be heard ;)

This blog is to be heard, by Stardoll Staff and its members; I'll give them a good thing to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dressup games at Stardoll