Thursday

I SPOKE UP, AND YOU SHOULD TOO!

ALRIGHT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF MESSAGING CALLIE AND THE OTHER STARDOLL STAFF AND NOT GETTING A REPLY! I'M TIRED OF MESSAGING A QUESTION TO STARDOLL ONLY TO HAVE THEM TELL ME "Thank for your suggestion....(etc.)" I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH SCAMMERS, LOSING MY ACCOUNT AND SO MUCH MORE AND ASKING FOR HELP FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVE THEM SAY "Change your password..." WHEN YOU'VE GIVEN THEM THE WHOLE STORY AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, I HAVE PAID REAL MONEY FOR THE SITE AND LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE AND EVEN IF NOT MONEY YOU GIVE TIME AND DEVOTION AND IT'S TIME FOR US TO GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE! SERIOUSLY STARDOLL, THINK WITH YOUR HEARTS, NOT YOUR WALLETS! BUT I WAS PUSHED OVER THE EDGE TODAY AND i SENT THIS MESSAGE TO CALLIE:

Why don't you reply to my message. It only takes a few minutes to make my entire week but you choose not to, why? This is why I log on, check my messages and log off. Because here on Stardoll I feel like I'm not heard, and like the staff just don't give a dam about the people and children who use Stardoll. As if, we're not important, and that they're above everyone and anything. That may not be true, but no one is proving me wrong. I mean, I've asked tons of staff for help in various topics, because everytime I message Stardoll, they say "Thank you for your suggestion...blah blah blah" even when it's a question...and that PROVES that Stardoll probably doesn't even read the message I send...and now....you too. "I am here because I love what I do! STARDOLL IS AN AMAZING PLACE TO SEE AND BE SEEN." Really Callie? Because I'm seeing but I really don't think ANY of you are seeing me..... and I'm telling you the truth, and not trying to be rude. Most people believe me, agree with me, but they're just too afraid to speak out. And since they won't, I'll be their voice. I mean, think about it. Without us, no Stardoll. Without Stardoll, no job. WE'RE the reason you're all high and mighty. WE ARE! Without us (the stardoll users) you'd be out of a job. Now please, give back everything we've given to you. And this isn't just because you don't reply to my messages or something. This is because I feel you don't care enough about the Stardoll users to even answer them. And I get that you have loads to do, but is it so hard to take like 5 seconds out of your day to reply to not mine, but just SOMEONE'S message atleast. To show that you do care and make someone's day. Put yourself in our shoes, and see how it feels. Well, that's all I have to say. And like every other staff, I don't expect you to care, and like every other Staff including Stardoll, I don't expect you to care. I mean no disrespect, this is just how I feel and I don't think I should be punished for it for giving my, as you would call it, feedback.

Sincerely,
Kendra123.123 (without the dot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dressup games at Stardoll