Monday

Starpoints!

Hey guys, it's Emily here! (AKA onetaurus!)
Starpoints, starpoints STARPOINTS!

We all strive to earn as many as we can but sometimes it seems as if they are not going up!
To earn starpoints just be active around Stardoll although sometimes you may recieve more starpoints for doing less. It's weird I understand but that has happened to me! ;)

So, there is no real key in gaining a whole bunch of starpoints, but you can end up gaining a lot of starpoints by getting active around Stardoll, earning starcoins and being patient! It takes time for your starpoints to build up (trust me I know) especially when you can only earn up to 12 a day! ;)
I have 10,060 starpoints, yep, I know it's not the most somebody has but I may be able to answer any questions that you have about starpoints (including the prizes!).
If you need to ask me questions about starpoints feel free to send me a message or even join my club StarpointerTips! : D

Enjoy earning your starpoints!

-Emily (onetaurus) ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dressup games at Stardoll