Sunday

What's Going On With The Broadcasts Today?

Alright, so today I logged on Stardoll and I tried to send a broadcast. But it had the same message it had yesterday saying "Dear member, at the moment the broadcast queue is very long, therefore we are temporarily forced to disable the possibility to create new broadcasts. But rest assure, all current messages in the queue will be displayed as usual." This, I can understand, there are a lot of broadcasts because everyone is broadcasting for MSW. But what I DON'T understand is why ALL DAY they have been sending messages from Stardoll ONLY. Things like "Stardoll: Get more visitors to your MyPage. Broadcast!: and "Stardoll: Speak to the world! Broadcast your own message here..." and so on and so forth. All day they have been sending these messages. I don't understand why! It just doesn't make and sense whatsoever! Please Stardoll, fix this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dressup games at Stardoll